Wednesday, October 21, 2009

chapter 10: The shell and the glasses

chapter 10
Dear dairy, today i am finding out how and why they killed me. I could see everyone but they can't see me. so i am hearing all this stuff about and they are disgussing my death and who killed me and it is a problem. today I heard Ralph and piggy taking and they were talking about my death. piggy told Ralph that they killing me was an accident. They said because it was dark everyone was still scared of about the beast. Also they were dancing and were really loud and they heard someone coming they got frighten and did not know what to do and they went off and stabbed me. so right know it comes were they are saying all this was just an accident. About jack making his own tribe he also made his own rules. Jack started saying that when they kill a pig they shall offer meat to the beast and to not try to kill it. Now they are thinking that Ralph tribe is going to come and try to destroy they shelter and there home and there other rule is always be taking care of the shelters.that is something that has happen.
Another thing was that jack is planning something with Maurice and roger i think is that they are going to try to make the fire and get rescued also trying to kill piggy. also they are going to attack Ralph tribe when only Ralph wants peace. there is alot haping and they don't realize how much this is hurting them and it is going to be a really big problem. If they keep fighting they are never going work anything and someone might end up hurt like me and they are going to say it was an accident again.
Now this time jack deiced to go and tryed to destroy Ralph's shelters and everything and why is he doing this.... He is doing this because he is still mad that no one raised there hand at the assembly when he said ''who does not want Ralph to be leader.'' no one said anything so that is why they are going to destoy Ralph's tribe.
that is it that i am going to write in my dairy and i hope everything works out between jack and Ralph. and there will be a oppuntiy that they can get saved. BYE CHAPTER 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment