Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TKAM Journal #7

Choice A: Most of the local people in Maycomb felt that it would be a disgrace for a black person to win in a dispute with any with a white person, so they took Bob Ewell's side. Have you ever been in a situation where someone took a side that they obviously knew was wrong? How did this make you feel?
Answer A: I have felt many ways in many situation. Some i have got through them and some I still feel they still get in my way. I'm the person were i can't handle the situation in the way everyone is supposed to. This situation lead me to a lesson i never got and will never forget.

So i was in my old school and i was going back to my class room. I was with a group of friends and all of a sudden this girls come up to me and start to say all this kinds of stuff to me. Everyone told me to not say anything because i was going to get in trouble. So i deiced to ignore them. Then all of a sudden there in back of me Still trying to get mad. This was no the first time they had been bugging me but this was the day i was treid of it so i just did what i has to do. So i was in a bad mood and i went of on them. Then teacher saw us and sent us the the office. The other girls started to say there story and i thought they were going to tell the same story i was. When all of a sudden they come out that i was the one bothering them and i was making fun of the way they all looked. Will they told the office a whole different story i never expected. I thought i was going to have time and able to say the truth when they just take there side. I got really mad and even my friends told them i didn't do anything. They still believed them and i got in trouble and if was just drama by the end of the school.
I thought it wasn't fair and i just wanted to tell them what had happen. I felt dumb i felt that i got the consequences when there the ones that started off.
I learned that i should just walk away and to tell them to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment