Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Entry#3

Journal #3-

Chapters 8 & 9

Perspective: Miss Maudie



I can't belive this just happened to me. I woke up this moringwith jem and scout screaming because it was snowing and it was there first time. Everyone was suprised because ever since 1885 snow hasn't come. When all of a sudden i remember that my back yard was going to freeze. I got to my back yard and i see Jem and Scout with a smile and asked if they could borrow some snow. That would been my way to get the snow out of my backyard before it got worse. I told them to take it all and to not lave any behind and they both smiled. I asked him that what was he going to do with the snow but Scout and me were in the same poision we both didn't know. Once jem and Scout collected the snow they could they left.I went to my pourch and Mr.Avery was saying out to the world that it would only snow if the kids disobeyed their parnets and smoked and made war with eachother. Everyone knew Mr. Avery was crazy for thinking that and everyone was Unanimous about that without no doubt. I go to my backyard to see my beautiful flowers when all of a sudden i feel someone get something from my head. Once i turned around nothing was there it has seem like someone Chameleon with the walls. So i go to my pourch and i see something i have never seen im a really long time. It was a snow man with my hat on top of it. Even the snowman looked beautiful but i still wanted my hat back. By the afternoon the snow had stopped. It was mid night and i had been baking something in the kitchen. I go to take a seat in when all of a sudden i start to smell something burnig i get up because i had remember i had left something on. I go and all my kicten was on fire and i knew everthing was going to to burn down because that house was old. I didn't know what to do if i should stay there or get out. But then the fire and the smell start to come up my noise and it was hard for me to breath. I go outside and once i get out everyone was outside just wacthing my house burn down. Untill Atticus came and other three men came and helped me and tried to go into the house to try to save my things. All i could think was My stuff and my plants. Atticus was every brave to go into the house when it still was about to fall all apart. The smoke came into me really hard and it was making me harder to breath. I just wanted to faint until i heard the fire truck come. I was worried of attiucs and i really didn't want them to go inside the house any more because i saw jem and scout standing looking frighten and it looked like Jem wanted to do something so the fire could stop. In Jem and Scout face looked like they were scared and i really didn't want them to see this but if they went into their house their might be a point the fire would get to there house. The fire was going up my stairs and i was not scared i was scared someone whould get hurt inside of my house. Untill the moment passed and everthing collasped to the ground. While a fire man was talking care of me i saw everthing fall down with a big sound that hurt my ears and closed my eyes to see no more.That day passed the fire stopped and everyone left home while i stayed their to stare at what has be runied. Then something came through me and all of a sudden i didn't worry that the house was in ashes. That house was old and i was lonley in that house and was to big for and myself with this new house there going to built i hope its smaller so i could get a bigger garden for my plants.
Now im seating here in miss Stephanie house waiting for my cake to be ready.
~Miss Maudie

1 comment:

  1. You did a really good job with this. I can picture what is happening in each scene. Miss Maudie's character really showed and I could tell she loved her garden. I think the main thing you could work on would be grammar and capitalization. Great job!
    -Aubrey

    ReplyDelete