Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To Kill a mocking bird

Chapter1: Hello my name Is Jem and today while i was outside i saw a kid. Once i got closer It was a little kid named Dill. He was four and a half going on seven. I don't know why he said that but when were hanging out because he was staying there for the summer with his aunt Rachel. Then dill dare me to knock on the Radley house. I said''No'' Because the Radley house is the scariest house in that neighborhood and that no one would ever miss with that house because everyone is sacred they would do something to them. I know they would do something if they ever get close to that house Dill keeped irking me to do the dare.e because once a ball goes over there side it will never give it back and it will never be found. So dill keep on saying you have to touch the Radley house because they said it was a dare. So i keeped on thinking about it until dill was like fine just touch the house. I thought about it and i knew i had to do that dare. sometimes i think to myself why did i ever play truth and dare with Dill. I had always did all my dare they had ask me too. But this one it took me a while to finish this dare. It was coming to the end of the summer and i still hadn't done the dare and dill was living to Meridian. He keeped o n irking me to touch the radley's house so then i decide to make that dare and get over with it. There i was in front of the radly house and I was just standing there and all of a sudden dill pushed me and that's when i went off running to touch the Radley house . I did and Before i knew it i went off running past were dill was standing that's how much frighten i had in me. That was my day today bye.


Chapter2: So today im starting school. One my way ther i was thinking that in the Radley house has some and most of the Compromise rules you could ever imagine and they have some rules that we don't even know of. So then september was arriving and Dill had left meridian. My little sister was starting school and i told her to not talk to me while we were at school. Miss Caroline Fisher get scout as her to be her teacher. Then at reccess scout come up to me and tells me that her new teacher was disappointed because she knew hoe to read. But that wasn't it she also told me that not only she was disappointed in her but in use because she said we to taught her how to read. I didn't want to make scout feel like a bad person just because she knew how to read. That's why i told her that that she has her pronouncements in the way she was trying to teach her how to do the work and hoe to educate her while she was in school and that she was every nice teacher. Then today scout was telling me that miss Coaroline told everyone to get out there lunches they all took there excpect for this one kid named" Walter Cunningham's'' didn't bring his lunch. The miss carline aske him and he said he didn't bring it. Miss caroline thought he had forgotten it. So she deideced to give him a qauter. Then in little sister deided to tell something to miss caroline. Thats when the mastake came. She tells miss caroline walter will not pay you back. Then scout was telling me she just stared at her. Miss Caroline asked her what do you mean. Scout said his one of the poor kids that will never pay you back. Then scout remember that i told her that walter would pay us instead of money he'll leave stovewood or a sack of hickory nuts. Then all of a sudden miss carline calls scout in front of the class room and say put your hand and she picked a ruler and pat her a pucnh of time and then send her to a coner and she had to stand there. I think that miss carline has a Malevolent because she dosen't like scoutt beacuse she knows how to read and how to writ and i don't know why she has a problem with that. I really dont like how miss caroline Is Indigenous my little sister. I hope tommorw goes better.Thats all what i was thinking untill...


Chapter:3


I saw scout rubing walters nose on the dirt and the only reason she was doing that was because she was mad that she got n trouble because of his fault. So right away i see them and i go up to them and i get scout. Walter gets up and his nose was a pinkish dirty from the floor. Walter gets up and scoout tries to scare away walter but after that would of happen i got her hand so she could not do anything. We were on our way home when i asked Walter if he wanted to come join us to eat dinner. I started to tell him that my father and his father were friends and that they knew each other. Walter would just stare at us and didn't want to come at first so we just walked away and we were close to he Finch's house when me and scout ear yell and we turn around and it was Walter. So i started a conversion with him, and i asked him what he taught about the Finch house? It was funny because he said'' yes i almost die.'' That afternoon that he was we got to my house and everyone greeted Walter. They gave him a plate and he filled bit with a lot of food. I was just looking at me and i just tough''in how many days he has not ate.'' Then calunprina didnt like the idea that walter was in our house. The only reason was because he was a Cunninhgam. Even though she didnb't like he stayed. That next day i was laughing because scout was telling a story that happen in her class. Scout was telling me that Miss Caroline found saw a bug in Little Chuck head and it was crawlling and she started to freak out. Once everyone clam down little chuck made it seem as it was natural. I just that funnie how Miss caroline.
That was my day i don't what is going to happen next but looking forword to it.Bye.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job with your post. I liked how you covered every chapter with lots of details. Next time you write, reread over your work to check for typos. It might help to read it out loud to hear the grammar mistakes. You also might want to look up some of your vocabualary words to make sure they're in context. The last thing is to remember to do the proper title at the beginning of your blog.

    Example:

    Journal #1
    Chapters 1-3
    Perspective: Jem

    Great job!
    -Aubrey

    ReplyDelete