Monday, May 10, 2010

To Kill A Mockingbirds

Chapter 5:
Hi my names is scout and today was not so much fun. It seems that Jem and dill don't want to hangout with me no more. They are always in the tree house planing games to play and if they call me its because they need help with something. There is my neighbor named Miss Maudie Atkinson. She has a great talent for baking cakes and garding. Her garden looks pretty every time. I thought she would make me copnley because Jem was to busy playing with Dill. While i was with her she was talking to me about boo radley and what is his real name. I learned alot from him and that he was a good kid and that he still was alive. His real name is Arthur and miss Maudie said that he knew him when he was a little boy. That he wasn't a boy like the rest of the radleys and that he was a polite kid but by the time passed he became some one different. That he still lived in that house. Ever thing that Miss Maudie told me i told Jem and Dill. They made plan so they were able to see boo radley. They were planing a way to get him out of the house so they invited him out but before they could do it the Atticus caught them and told them to stop that it was for his own good. Will that's what happen today and i wonder what will Jem and Dill would do just to get boo radley out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment